Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Dungeon

If you want a pretty gym to stand around in and talk to Jeep man. This is not your place.
If you want a nice, warm, comfortable, clean gym with a smoothie bar. This is not your place.
If you want to push 10% of your max, just going through the motions. This is not your place.
If you want to feel pain, slam giant weights, and push yourself to the maximum limit. Make yourself at home.

1 Bench with leg attachment
1 cable row system with overhead pulldown.
1 adjustable multi-bench
1 Preacher curl
1 Leg press
2 7' Oly bars
2 EZ curl bars
2 sets of dumbell bars
800 Pounds of plates
2 weight trees





After safely avoiding any DOMS from my last workout (must have been my push-up regimen that kept me safe), I decided to step into a full on workout for this evening.

Bench Press: 135x10, 155x8, 175x6, 205x4, 225x2

SkullCrushers: 40x8, 70x8, 70x8, 75x6

Incline Dumbell press: 45's x 10, 50's x 8, 60's x 8

Tricep cable Pushdowns: 25x8, 25x8, 30x8

2 comments:

Vagabond said...

Pretty. I don't think I could even do your first set. Did you White Zombie as your background noise??

heathbuggs said...

It look good Jason, but I'm not so sure about the content. A little homo-erotic if you ask me. But if pumping it up gets your boner rolling, then have at it. I can't believe how much weight you've accumulated.